The lifespan of a temporary email address depends on the service you use. Some services delete email addresses immediately after they are created, while others allow them to last for days, weeks, or even months.
Here are some examples of how long different temporary email services last:
- Temp Mail: 2 days
- Tempmaild:5 days
- Tempmail ninja: 5 days
- Guerrilla Mail: 1 hour
- Maildrop.cc: 4 hours
- Throwaway Mail: 1 week
- 10 Minute Mail: 10 minutes
Some temporary email services also allow users to extend the lifespan of their email addresses. For example, Temp Mail allows users to extend the lifespan of their email addresses by 24 hours for free.
It is important to note that temporary email addresses are not always reliable. Some websites and services may block or filter temporary email addresses. Additionally, some temporary email services may be more secure than others.
Here are some tips for choosing and using temporary email services:
- Choose a reputable temporary email service. There are many different temporary email services available, but not all of them are created equal. Some services may be less secure than others, or they may sell users' email addresses to third-party companies.
- Read the terms of service before using a temporary email service. This will help you to understand how long your email address will last and what information will be collected about you.
- Be careful about what information you provide to websites and services when using a temporary email address. Only provide information that is absolutely necessary.
- Do not use temporary email addresses for important communications. As mentioned above, temporary email addresses are not always reliable.
Overall, temporary email addresses can be a useful tool for protecting your privacy and avoiding spam. However, it is important to use them safely and responsibly.